StopMotion Recorder app for iPhone and iPad
3437 ratings )
Photo & Video
Current version: 1.5.6
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 22 Jun 2010
App size: 10.97 Mb
StopMotion Recorder is toy video camera enable you to make stunning stop motion video like claymation.
And you can edit, share movie via Mail, Facebook, Twitter (Twitvid), Twitter(yFrog) & Youtube from your iPhone.
- HD support
- Sound support
- The fastest rendering speed.
- Loop & Reverse Rendering.
- Cavas Rotation
- Automatic capture with time interval.
- Manual capture with simple touch on screen.
- Manual capture with clap sound.
- With Preview, You can change FPS & remove frame by frame. And check how it looks right away.
- With Onion Skin feature on manual mode, You can make next shot more smoothly.
- With grid on manual mode, You can check that object is exact horizon or vertical.
- Video can be shared via email, FaceBook, Flickr, Twitter(TwitVid), Twitter(yFrog) & Youtube (Facebook Will be included next update).
- Save movie to Camera Roll.
- 8 styles available. (Original, Lomography, YellowGel, VintageGreen, Instant, Noir, Sepia, Mirror)
- Super Easy user interface.
Pros and cons of StopMotion Recorder app for iPhone and iPad
StopMotion Recorder app good for
Its a great app! It would be better if you could go through the movie u made and add in maybe speech bubbles and it would be GREAT if u could go through and add in more pictures or whatever u call em... Please make these improvements it would be the best stopmotion app
What a great app works perfectly fine but be sure not to open something else while finalizing 300 pictures gone....
But when I try my iPad it crashes once the pictures are taken and you hit the stop button ( it will process but then turn black and crash)
Never has crashed and always works fine you can put it on iMovie and add sound effects tons of fun when your bored
Easy to use, my kids make monster movies with it ("AAGGHH! Wheres my phone boys").
Have used it for months with no lock ups. Made at least a dozen videos.
Some bad moments
I like this but I dont get it AT ALL. All my videos I try to take are like 1 second after I make a long video. HELP! I find this app otherwise very stupid if these videos r like that!
Do not - I repeat - DO NOT - buy this app!!! It WILL repeatedly crash and you will lose hours of work and you will wish you had heeded this warning! And NO, reloading the app does not fix the problem!
It used to be awesome but now it repeatedly crashes and I cant do anything to fix it.
Lost a whole nights worth of work because it distorted my video. Looks professionally made but Im not taking more risk.
It used to work great and I made awesome stop motions but now it doesnt work at all!!! When I try to make a videos and I take the pictures and stuff, then I go to see what it looks like before saving, it doesnt work!!! When I press play to look at it it doesnt go through all the photos. It only goes through one. I think it might have to do with the iOS6 update. Can someone please fix this????
Does not take more than the first pic. Reloaded twice. Maybe not compatible with iPhone 4S with the new OS. Too bad as it looks easy.